Postuar : 13.07.2015, Në orën: 19:10
Kjo shpallje është shikuar: 1134 herë
Titulli : Motër Medicinale
Paga : Me Marrëveshje
Kategoria e punës : Shërbime Shëndetsore
Lloji i punës : Orar të plotë
Afati i aplikimit, deri më : E pacekur
Përshkrimi : ***THIS IS A NATIONAL POSITION, CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***
ITBM Healthcare is seeking a Medical Nurse candidate for a NATO position in Kosovo to provide Medical Support Services.
Under direction of a Physician, performs physical examinations and health screening and provides routine medical care to NATO/KFOR military personnel at Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo. This includes vaccinations, pharmaceuticals, first aid, immediate lifesaving measures, and triage. Performs as ambulance attendant as needed.
• Registered Professional Nurse or Paramedic with first level degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing/Paramedic Program or equivalent acceptable within the NATO Nations, such as an accredited Diploma Program
• Currently registered to practice within home country or other national jurisdiction
• Certificates in ECG, CPR or Basic Life Support and ACLS or equivalent emergency medical care
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in continuous primary care practice
• Experienced in Trauma and Emergency care
• Experienced in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
• Fluent in English.
• Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs. Good eye/hand coordination required. Constant use of sight, speech, hearing, frequent keying and use of computer and common office equipment required.
• Must undergo a general physical examination prior to commencement of services.